Sell higher SEER systems
Offer flexible financing options, including 15-year terms and low monthly payments.
Turn your next service call into a sale and increase margins on every transaction.
Make it simple and affordable for your homeowners to upgrade to a better HVAC system that makes their homes more comfortable and energy efficient.
Offer 10-year or 15-year term, deferred interest loans with no payments for 12 months for 16 SEER and above systems.
When you start the conversation with low monthly payments, it’s easy to show your homeowners the cost versus benefit that a better system brings to their lives every day.
Financing options benefit both homeowners and contractors:
- Offers 10-year or 15-year term, deferred interest loans with no payments for 12 months which allows homeowners to purchase systems while staying within budget
- Makes it easy to offer homeowners a range of products with different price points and SEER scores
- Higher SEER systems are more reliable and save homeowners on utility bills — while increasing your margins.
Help your customers afford the best and close bigger deals.
Home Improvement Loans through the Mosaic platform are made by WebBank, Equal Housing Lender.
Why choose Mosaic
- 15-year terms means low monthly payments
- Bigger tickets mean better margins
- Near-instant pre-approval decisions with soft credit checks
- Interactive payment estimator
- Fast financing options at the point of sale
- Low monthly payments provide more purchasing power
- Latest technologies and increased durability
- Better functionality and economic outcomes
Dig into the future of heating and cooling with geothermal financing options through Mosaic.
NOW OFFERING – geothermal systems through the Mosaic financing platform.
We make geothermal adoption easy for your customers. Offer up to 20-year loan terms with no payments for 12 months* and affordable payment options. Help your homeowners upgrade and make their homes sustainable, comfortable and energy efficient.
* Interest accrues but no monthly payments are due during the promotional period. If the loan is not paid in full during the promotional period, then the interest accrued during the promotional period is capitalized, meaning added to the principal balance, and billed/repaid, with interest, over the life of the loan. This applies to all opportunities created under these prices.
Financing at your fingertips — speed up the process from lead to loan signing
Our app makes it easy to pre-qualify your customers on your own screen right on the spot. Or, you can keep it contact free and text or email them a link.
Get financing that fits any sales process and works from any device. There’s nothing to download; access it from any browser and save a shortcut for instant access.