This Earth Month, we’re celebrating how the Inflation Reduction Act is helping our industry, people and the planet prosper. Check out these four incredible stats on the potential impact of the IRA incentives!
1. Saving homeowners money
2. Creating green energy jobs
3. Fueling energy efficiency projects
4. Funding residential projects
1. The Inflation Reduction Act has the potential to save 103 million households $37 billion a year on energy bills.
In RMI’s recent study, they’ve projected that the Inflation Reduction Act has the ability to save homeowners $37 billion with sustainable upgrades. The increase in projects will help more homes be energy efficient, resilient, safe and comfortable in the face of high energy prices and extreme weather caused by climate change.
2. 100,000+ new green jobs announced since the Inflation Reduction Act passed.
The landmark legislation is fueling not only a movement of energy efficiency and clean energy alternatives, but the job market, too. So far, more than 100,000+ green jobs have been announced.
3. 90+ proposed clean energy projects in 31 states since the Inflation Reduction Act passed.
Climate Power has identified more than 90 new clean energy projects in 31 states since the Inflation Reduction Act was signed into law, representing a total of nearly $90 billion in new investments. And these numbers will only grow as more projects are created throughout the year.
4. The Inflation Reduction Act could potentially fund 120 million+ projects across the country.
The support of the Inflation Reduction Act may help fund 120 million+ projects across the country. These initiatives will help lower energy bills and the usage of polluted energy sources — helping people and our planet prosper!
Want to learn more about the Inflation Reduction Act? Our resource page is a great place to start! Add these incentives into your sales pitch to help grow the clean energy movement and increase your customers’ savings.
Financing applied for and processed through the Mosaic platform is originated by Solar Mosaic LLC or one of its lending/financing partners. Equal Housing Lender.