Contractors can now deliver added value and service to help grow their business, while homeowners can be approved and choose their payment terms for home improvement projects in minutes
OAKLAND, Calif., Oct. 10, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Making the modern home possible by providing financing to homeowners for home improvement projects, Mosaic announced today the launch of its new point of sale app that allows professional home improvement contractors to provide a clean, simple financing experience to homeowners. Contractors can originate and complete a homeowner’s loan application on any device in just a few minutes. The application experience is completely customizable and allows homeowners to understand their financing options, terms and estimated monthly payments all in one place.
Mosaic’s app empowers home improvement contractors to grow their business by differentiating their offerings from the competition and upselling services. By making the financing worry-free for everyone, contractors can focus on providing great service and building their business.
“Today’s announcement represents the beginning of the next chapter in empowering homeowners to finance the modern home of their dreams,” said Billy Parish, founder and CEO, of Mosaic. “With the launch of our new app, Mosaic gives our pro contractor partners the ability to provide simple, easy-to-understand financing to their customers for home improvement projects.”
“Mosaic’s point of sale app is a gamechanger for contractors because it makes the financial part of any home improvement project simple and seamless,” said Matthew Bratsis, General Manager for Business Development of Manufacturer Partners at EGIA. “This technology makes the experience for both pro contractors and homeowners so much easier and establishes Mosaic as the leader in the industry.”
Features of the new app:
- Universal – Works on any smartphone, tablet, or desktop
- Receive app by SMS – Text Tap to MOSAIC (667242) to load app on smartphone, no need for app store
- Interactive estimator – Adjust and compare plans easily based on customer preference
- Instant credit approvals – Short application form, decision in seconds
- Friendly presentation and signing – Easy, no jargon. Customers sign agreement in seconds with just one signature
- Share application – By SMS or email, for customers who wish to apply on their own device or on their own time
- Frictionless ACH – Customers sign up for auto-pay within app to benefit from lower interest rate
- Pipeline in your pocket – Keep track of all your customers and projects on the go
- Rework jobs – Create change orders if scope changes, even after customer signs agreement
- Multiple projects – Break down job into multiple projects, get paid per project
- Confirm projects by SMS – Text customer once project is complete, get paid when they respond
The expansion into home improvement projects is the natural next step for Mosaic after more than six years of financing solar installation for consumers across the US. Now Mosaic will offer its same seamless experience to homeowners looking to finance home improvement projects such as roofing, HVAC, windows, doors, and other home improvements.