Get critical customer loan information pushed to your inbox in real time.
We’ve recently updated a great feature in the Mosaic partner portal to help you stay informed: notification emails.
We heard in particular that you needed greater visibility into the status of the Mosaic welcome call to customers, given its impact on deal flow. And you can now opt in to welcome call notification emails to get that very visibility.
When you sign up for “Notification Emails,” we’ll send a message to your inbox at key points in the customer loan experience.
How do you (or members of your team) sign up to get these emails? The process is really pretty easy.
Although only those with admin log-ins can set up email notifications, the good news is that they can add the emails of anyone on the team—so everyone who needs to get them, will.
Just follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Mosaic partner portal.
2. Click on your username in the top right-hand corner.
3. Select “Notifications” in the dropdown menu.
4. Review the notification options on your nice new “Notifications” page.
5. Select the notifications you want to send and to whom you want to send them. We do recommend syncing with your broader management, sales, and operations teams to determine who should receive which messages.
6. Review your work, make sure that only those notifications you want you and your team to receive are checked and that all of the email addresses are accurate, then hit “Save Changes."
7. Sit back, relax, and watch the critical info start coming in. Now you’re that much more ahead of the game when it comes to getting the right info to the right people at the right time.
Questions? Comments? Contact your Account Manager for further guidance.